sales@mediastorehouse.com
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004
 

The Palm House, Kew Gardens

Purchase This Item For Download
world rights, single editions, non exclusive use

Please Select A License Option

For one off display, up to A1 in size, for a period up to 3 years

up to 5 years

For use in exhibition deisplay for up to 6 months £400 - £750

For personal use only, not to be used commercially

up to half size

Any singleprint usage, billboard, ad, insert, display

no larger than three quarters of the page

no larger than one eighth of a page

Not more than three quarters of the page in size

No larger than one eighth of the page

For printing as part of a display, one use only, not for promotional use

^ Please refine your license choice

Other options available, please contact us for more details

A visitor sits reading inside the Palm House, Kew Gardens. The Palm House was opened in 1848. Decimus Burton was the architect and Richard Turner as engineer provided the ironwork.

Copyright © RBG KEW

Media ID 10645006

Date: 12th February 2015

Copyright Status: Copyrighted Work

Owner URL: http://www.kew.org/

Credit: Copyright RBG Kew

Filename: p027 006838LA20120928T124852.jpg

Image Size: 4560 x 3836 Pixels

Filesize is 4.64MB

Associated Categories: History

Associated Categories: History

Keywords: 1848, archival, archive, black and white, botanic garden, botanical, botanical garden, botany, decimus burton, gardens, glasshouse, greenhouse, history, kew, kew gardens, man, mono, monochrome, natural history, nature, one person, palm house, palms, reading, richard turner, visitor